At Retrievers and Friends of Southern California, we value every contribution, donation, and volunteer effort ever made. We've had the great fortune to receive incredibly meaningful and generous donations of: volunteer time, money, supplies, veterinary services, and much more.
There's no shortage of situations, only resources. Caring individuals and organizations can and do make a difference. We need your help.
DONATIONS OF GOODS & SUPPLIES ARE NEEDED and highly valued:
- Dog Food: Any type of the Nutro brand, Costco brand, or any type of Canidae brand.
- Toys: Tennis balls, rope toys, soft stuffed toys, Nyla bones.
- Bedding: Blankets, sheets, dog beds, towels.
- Collars and Leashes
- Gift Certificates: Costco,Petco, Lowe's, Target
- Cleaning Supplies: We use a lot of bleach, Mr. Clean, laundry soap
Thank you for considering to help us with our labor or love in caring for the animals. Our non-profit tax identification number is 27-0443768, Retrievers and Friends of Southern California, Inc.
Can you help with a donation of supplies or services? Please contact us, today to to let us know of your interest and to receive detailed information.
Would you like to make a monetary donation to support the ongoing work of Retrievers & Friends of Southern California? Click here to make a donation.